Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year

How did you celebrate the new year?
I worked and then visited my brother in the hospital New Year's Eve. I went to bed about 10pm. New Year's Day, I got up early and went to the hospital so I could be there when the doctor(s) came in. Then my wonderful sister-in-law, Michelle and I went to see "Saving Mr. Banks". What a wonderful movie!
My shoulder is much better. I had a cortisone/lidocaine injection. Good stuff.
I think I'm going to make a haircut appointment for mid-January. I'm not sure if my hair will actually be long enough to take my wig off, but it'll need a little evening out. It's growing back rather quickly but it isn't even.
I'm thinking cancer may be a deal breaker when it comes to dating. I was "talking" to a man online and another that I knew already and when they heard that I had cancer, they both pretty much disappeared. Stupid men! But not all men are stupid. I know some wonderful ones. They just aren't available.
Ah well...
I do have some of the greatest kids in the history of the universe! And they decided to give their mom a family vacation for Christmas. How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment