Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Curls?

My hair is getting longer. And it has some curl! My hair has always been  poker straight. It's sort of fun.
Last time I wrote I was heading to my colonoscopy. Results? Not normal. I need to repeat in in 6-9 months. Don't worry, it's not cancer. The abnormal results may well be due to the virus I had a few days prior to the scan.
I have not met my weight goal. Instead of losing a few more pounds (my goal was 8 pounds), I have gained 10 pounds.
I joined a gym - mostly for the zumba classes. I don't go. The class time isn't convenient and the class itself isn't quite as fun as I'd hoped.
My 40th high school reunion is coming up at the end of this month.
Oh...we took our family vacation over Memorial Day weekend. It was fantastic. The kids rented a beautiful, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom air conditioned cabin at Red River Gorge. We hiked, ate, played a game, talked, laughed and basically had a wonderful time. The kids we very patient with me as we hiked. My daughter-in-law introduced me to the home remodeling shows. Now I see all of the wonderful things that can be done to improve my home - most of which I can not afford.
I think you're up to date. My life is not very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment