Monday, November 19, 2018

It's November

The holidays are fast approaching. I ordered flooring for my bedroom Oct. 29th and Lowes forgot to gather the in stock materials and notify the installation company. So I finally called and now the floor won't be installed until 12/19. This makes it pretty much impossible for the new bed to be delivered and assembled before Christmas. NOT HAPPY!
My CA125 (cancer marker) is slowly rising. NOT HAPPY! I'm not symptomatic though so I'll just wait to see what January's scan shows.
My grandson is amazing! He is so cute and absolutely precious. Elizabeth and Bethany are great parents. HAPPY!
That's all for now. I try to maintain control of what I can control and adapt to what I can't. I'm just a bit frightened. Now that I have my grandson, I really want to be around to watch him grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment