Monday, February 18, 2019

hello again

Well, the days of oral cancer medication are over. I am back in the treatment chair. Due to some growth and symptoms, my treatment has changed again. The new one is IV again and its goal is to shrink everything. Fingers crossed...
My cousin's son got married Saturday. What a fun, fun wedding. I saw my cousin who lives in Baltimore for the first time in many years. She hasn't aged at all. SO UNFAIR! haha  The bride and groom were so happy and everyone had a great time. My grandson went to the church and stole a lot of hearts while he was there. He is such a little charmer. He flashes his little smile and lights up the world. I love watching his personality develop.
In my last blog I said I would be watching him for a few hours each week. It isn't happening. My daughter got an internship on the days that she doesn't go to school and is now gone all day every day so the baby goes to daycare every day. Sad for me, but best for him. He stole the daycare director's heart his first day so I don't think she would give him up anyway.
I have absolutely NEVER regretted my decision to move. I love my house. It almost immediately felt like home.
The weather has been all over the place. 60s to -0s back to 50s. And everything in between. I like winter, but this is ridiculous. And so much rain!!!!
That's all I have for now. I know nobody really reads this (and I am happy about that) but it really does help go put thoughts to "paper".

1 comment: