Monday, August 26, 2013

better than expected

I'm not nearly as fatigued as I expected to be today. I was so tired Saturday and I thought it would get worse. Of course, it's possible that the chemo hasn't lowered my hemoglobin yet.
The pain is mostly in my left leg and both feet this time. Odd...that's really a change.
Here I am, another Monday off to recuperate. LAST ONE!
My daughter is getting married. Did I tell you that? I've been searching for what I want to wear and can't find what I'm looking for. So far, I'm only looking online. I hope I have better luck in the stores when I feel up to shopping. If not, I guess I'll need to have a plan b...or c. My own hair won't be back in yet so I know I'll have good hair for the wedding! :-)
I'll let you know if things change, but I may be on the final road to recovery!

1 comment:

  1. The pain is in all of its usual places. Whew...I was confused there for awhile.

    ReplyDelete