Thursday, August 22, 2013

The End(ish)

Chemo is over. I still need to suffer this weekend and then have my slow week, but this time when the energy level begins to climb, it keeps on climbing.
Phase 2 is over (phase 1 was hospital/surgery)
Phase 3 begins with another scan in September then check ups every 3 months.
I had a nightmare that the scan brought with it some terrible news - but I know it's just a nightmare. Lab numbers are great. CA125 is now down to 16. Well within normal limits (it was 260 at its highest)
I had a fabulous celebratory dinner with my mother-in-law and the kids at Joe's Crab Shack. The crab  legs didn't exactly taste like crab but they tasted good. What a great evening.
Sleeping will be difficult because of the steroids I took and was given by IV, but it's time to try. Tomorrow is a work day.
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment