Sunday, June 19, 2016

LIFE REALLY AND TRUELY SUCKS SOMETIMES!!!!

Here we are halfway through June 2016. Hard to believe.
My CA125 has gone up. The doctor says no change in treatment unless I start to exhibit symptoms. Still, it's disappointing. Actually more than disappointing, it's quite depressing.
My brother died last month. Out of the blue. I mean he had health issues, but he was not at death's door. It is so unfair. I will never understand why my family has had so much heartache. Seizure disorders x2, MS, death at 41, loss of parents, ovarian cancer, limb amputation and now sudden death at 61. WHAT THE HELL?! We are good people. We will do anything for anyone.
Then there's the job. There is a good chance that a different company will be managing Cincinnati Job Corps next year. I will most likely retain my job but the salary may change and I'll lose things like accumulated vacation days and sick days and eligibility for FMLA. (It usually takes a year to become eligible). I need to be eligible for FMLA.  Lots of changes. Not good ones.
I have done nothing to get the house ready to sell. I want to move but I just don't have it in me to do the prep work. It would be easier if I could buy a new place first, move and then clean this place.
I'm in a funk. A terrible funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment