Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring has Sprung

Jennifer and Justin's wedding was beautiful, fun, and all around perfect. The weather was beautiful. Since the officiant knows them well, he was able to personalize the ceremony to one that captured who they are. The reception was so much fun. They had a great band!!!! I danced all night.
Do you remember that part time job I was going to start? I quit before I even finished training. It just wasn't right for me. I am enjoying not working at all right now. I do go down to Job Corps for a few hours here and there to help train the new staff. That's enough for right now.
I have been going through belongings and donating a lot of items. I have also been cleaning carpets. When all is done, and the house is in pretty good order, I want to list it. I would really like to be living on one floor somewhere by the time I need aggressive chemo again. It's been almost two years so I won't be surprised if it pops up in the next year or so. I hope NOT, but I won't be surprised.
I got my hair cut. Then I wanted it even shorter with the next appointment. I like it, but plan to grow it back out to the length of the first cut. I am probably letting it go gray and really want it to be a bit softer.
Yes, I talked about my hair. That is how exciting my life is right now. My one complaint about retirement is that I spend even more time alone. I can go several days without actually seeing anyone else. I must remedy this. And I will...in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment