Thursday, February 1, 2018

Malignant

So the fluid was malignant. The doctor seemed very concerned and spoke about the fluid coming  back. If it comes back quickly, the current med isn't working. I don't know if she heard something or what, but she sent me for a chest x-ray and I need to have another one next week to see if there's new effusion.
In the meantime, I've had an awful sinus infection. I'm miserable.
To top it all off, I have yet to receive my COBRA information. I really need to get  my health insurance up and running. I have emailed and spoken to the HR manager at Job Corps but haven't heard back yet. I know they have up to 45 days to send me the information but it's been 32 days and I am freaking out. Nothing is easy. I've about had it.
Aren't I a bundle of joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment